Don't be afraid to struggle, but make it worth the effort. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Designer Team is a team that communicates across the company and promotes overall design to improve JUNGLEˣ's various products and contents like JUNGLEBet and our brand new sports event.
We have a lot of new features to implement, unprecedented events to hold, and messages to convey to change the world. That's why we're looking for designers who have a great sense of aesthetics, who are detail-oriented, who are willing to face any challenge to change the world, who are smart, motivated, and collaborative.
The sophisticated, one-of-a-kind design by you and your team will enable the Revolution by JUNGLEˣ to engage people around the world.
- Play a key role in defining JUNGLEˣ's relationship with new customers working across various channels for growth including and not limited to onboarding, betting, payments and subscription
- Develop ideas, craft rich canvases and test new experiences that can bring our contents to life
- Planning and implementation of new features in collaboration with product managers and software engineers
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- 4+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile, shipping consumer-facing applications.
- Highly proficient with design tools (Figma, Adobe Photoshop, etc).
- Proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Figma, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of composition and typography and calligraphy
- Think logically and systematise design theory
- Design products with structured approach and building brand awareness
- Imagine customer experience and crystallise ideas
- Observe and identify opportunities to provide value to both customers and the business
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
- Experience with After Effects
- Experience with Illustrator
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with A/B test or User testing and improving products
- Experience with Github
- Experience with cross-platform design (Web, Android, iOS and other devices)
- Start-up experience
- Experience with writing for global audiences and localization best practices
- Strong understanding and knowledge of web and tech products in the UK, US, China, and Southeast Asia
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Programming languages：TypeScript, Kotlin, Swift
Frontend stack: React Native, Flutter, GraphQL
Infrastructure：AWS (Lambda, AppSync, DynamoDB, RDS, OpenSearch, S3, CloudFront, AWS IVS, AWS Transcribe etc), GCP(BigQuery, Firebase etc)
Database：DynamoDB, OpenSearch, BigQuery
Configuration management tools：AWS CDK
Analysis infrastructure：BigQuery, Google Sheets
Source code management：GitHub
Project management：Github, Notion, Google Sheets
Others：GitHub, Slack Fastlane
The above describes the development environment as a whole, not just the relevant position.
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.