Product Marketing Manager
For heroes to emerge, we must prepare the age. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Product Marketing Manager position is responsible for delivering, concept to completion, best-in-class marketing initiatives that drive commercial impact in-store based on JUNGLEˣ ownable assets, events, and athletes.
There is a myriad of work to win new users, drive increased product consumption with current consumers, and build and reinforce brand love.
For J UNGLEˣ to be the world's No.1 betting company and the world's No.1 future predicting platform, we need your help to convey the appeal of JUNGLEBet to the world.
- Lead overall product marketing strategy and annual calendar planning of tentpole/key initiatives across all channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to identify, develop, and execute programs that build and reinforce the relevance of the brand and product functionality at a local level – both nationally or regionally
- Cultivate global stakeholder relationships through excellent management of internal reporting tools, including pre-alignment and comprehensive quarterly pre/post reports
- Drive cross-functional execution and GTM strategy for assigned launches within new product verticals, ensuring partners across the business have the context, tools and direction necessary to execute and amplify campaign objectives
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Practical experience in customer acquisition through marketing initiatives
- Experience in promoting projects that involve internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in understanding customers and developing marketing strategies based on various qualitative and quantitative
- Creative thinker and innovator, strong abilities to develop excellent consumer experiences
- Strong storyteller with the skills to communicate highly complex ideas in a compelling, digestible manner
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
- Affinity working experience in toC internet services (including applications)
- Knowledge of area marketing targeted to a specific region
- Experience working within, or managing, creative and media agencies
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.